Pages

Thursday, September 19, 2013

Time

Visiting the National Cathedral for a sunset bell recital

My sense of time has completely changed. When we are rushing to refill the diaper bag so we can leave the house, time zooms by. When it is the middle of the night and the bambino is crying, time stands still

I find myself both trying to carve out time and making the best of available time. When the bambino starts to vocalize sounds that will become words one day, everything else is put on hold. When I have a few hours to work, I settle right into the project and try to be as efficient as possible. No more breaks scrolling through Facebook statuses if I need to get through a pile of grading. 

Or rather, I do the best that I can. That's all any of us can do, right? 

Speaking of which, I should run. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment