Pages

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Shopping for Baby & Dad

Thanks, Diaper Dude. 

If I thought my husband were an idiot, would I really want to have a child with him?

No new parent, mother or father, knows exactly how parenthood will go. But do products for the "dude" in your baby's life really need lists in his diaper bag or arrows on a onesie telling him where the baby needs to be changed? I suppose if the father insists on a camouflage diaper bag then he's really trying to blend in (with what, I'm not sure.)

I haven't seen lists on any diaper bags targeting new mothers. I have, however, seen some plain black bags that look reasonable. Surely my husband and I can share something like that? Even if we don't end up sharing the same bag, that's the one I'd like to carry around.

Maybe a "dude"would be helpful in our sleepless fog. But maybe they could be for everyone.

Dad will only change a diaper if his kit is called a "toolbox"?



No comments:

Post a Comment