Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Poetry Reading this Sunday: Joaquin Miller Poetry Series


I'm looking forward to reading this Sunday with Terri Merz at the Joaquin Miller Poetry Series at the Rock Creek Nature Center in Washington, D.C., this Sunday afternoon. I hope to see you there! Click through for directions.

I'll be reading poems from my chapbook Unrest and some newer poems. I might even read some about pregnancy and my son. These are, of course, newer poems, but I think a few might be ready for an audience. I don't think that my writing style has changed, although the subject has deepened. And I'm more exhausted, so I'm writing in shorter (and fewer) spurts at this point. 

Unrest was published this winter. To learn more or to order your signed copy, click here

No comments:

Post a Comment