Pages

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Blogging @ Minerva Rising


Minerva Rising Literary Journal kindly published three of my miscarriage poems in their recent Mothers issue. This lovely journal "celebrates the creativity and wisdom in every woman" and I'm proud to be blogging for them monthly in 2014. In conjunction with writing and editing my new manuscript about miscarriage, pregnancy and motherhood, Carried, I'll be blogging about writing as a mother.

The first post, Poetry Maker Mommy, went live yesterday. With its title taken from the song Parents are People" from the classic Free to Be You And Me album, I share my guidelines for writing about the bambino.

I hope you'll spend some time on the journal's website and read some of their posted work and subscribe

No comments:

Post a Comment