Pages

Monday, November 17, 2014

Writing Coach Sale & Incomplete List of Small Pleasures

Are you thinking about working with a writing coach to help you along with your project? I'm available to help you with prompts, organization suggestions for writing, researching and ordering your project, reading recommendations and more. I'm running a holiday sale through Nov. 30th: reserve three hours today and receive a fourth hour for free! For more details, visit my writing coach blog, Chloe Yelena Miller.

Thanks to Minerva Rising's editor Nicole Ross Rollender, I was given an amazing prompt for a recent blog post: write an incomplete list of small pleasures. I had a lot of fun thinking about the moments, people and things that give me pleasure. I invite you to read my incomplete list here and let me know if you try the prompt, too. What's on your list?


No comments:

Post a Comment